Thursday, April 5, 2012

Book Review: Fated by Alsyon Noel (Book 1 of the Soul Seekers Series)


My Review: I was lucky to receive Fated by Alyson Noel as an ARC.

The story line of Fated is captivating, but I found the novel itself to drag on a bit, especially in the beginning. After the first hundred pages or so, they novel definitely picks up and draws the attention, leaving me earning to discover what will happen next to Daire and the people of Enchantment. A good book for a one time read. 3/5 STARS

2 comments:

  1. Ah, you didn't like it? I've got this on in my pile for review as well, had high hopes for it! Oh well, even if it's only average (don't know yet for sure), the cover alone is beautiful! :)

    Enjoy!
    Danielle
    TBQ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It wasn't too bad, just a bit slow to get into. I really like to storyline for the book, I just wish it didn't drag in some places like it did. The cover is definitely beautiful!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...