Friday, August 3, 2012

Books I've Read: July 2012


No Time to Cry by Lurlene McDaniel
Daughter of the Flames by Zoe Marriott
The Swan Kingdom by Zoe Marriott
Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone by J.K. Rowling
Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets by J.K. Rowling
Bloodlines by Richelle Mead
Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban by J.K. Rowling
Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire by J.K. Rowling
What Kills Me by Wynne Channing
The Shadows by Wynne J. Keanne
Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix by J.K. Rowling

2 comments:

  1. Since you liked Zoe's books, you should read her newest, "Shadows on the Moon". I don't own it, I received it as an e-ARC, but it was a protected file, so after 50 days it expires and I can't access it. One of these days I'll buy it, it was different from her other two books, but still very good. I think you'd like it! :)

    Enjoy!
    TBQ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds great. I'll have to add it to my 'to-read' list :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...