Friday, March 8, 2013

Book Review: Finale by Becca Fitzpatrick (Book four of the Hush, Hush Series)




My Review: At first, Finale seemed to be a bit slow for me, but the pace did get better as the book went on- especially after the cemetery scene between the dog, Dante, and Nora (don't want to spoil the story, so that's all I'm going to give).  I thought this book would take me a couple more days to read, especially with my schedule this week, but I was able to finish the last 300 pages quite quickly, not even having to give up much sleep to do so :)

Once again, Becca Fitzpatrick has written a novel that is captivating and thrilling.  I just love the Hush, Hush series!  The love, sacrifice, and determination between Nora and Patch- and other characters- has made this book, and the others, a very amazing story.  I laughed and I cried in Finale. 

Fitzpatrick had created a story that I will be reading many times in the future.  This is definitely a book worth reading.   4/5 STARS

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...