Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Book Review: Pushing the Limits by Katie McGarry






My Review:  Pushing the Limits is absolutely an amazing book! Katie McGarry is a very talented author who wrote a story that felt so real and was quite captivating. This book has definitely became one of my favorites. The most amazing thing about this book, is that there is a chance that this could could really happen in life. When reading, I could really envision the story. There were no vampires, werewolves, witches, faeries, monsters, etc..., but there definitely was magic to this book.

I would without a doubt recommend this book to others. There's just something so touching and enticing about Pushing the Limits that I just absolutely loved. 5/5 STARS all the way!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...