Saturday, July 6, 2013

Book Review: The Deepest Night by Shana Abe (Book 2 of The Sweetest Dark Series)


My Review: 

                *** I received this book through the LibraryThing: Early Reviewer Contest ***

First of all, I would like to say that I have NOT read 'The Sweetest Dark', the first book of the series.  I don't usually read out of order, but I received this book for review and wanted to get it reviewed in a promptly manner.  Thankfully, Shana Abe wrote a story that I was able to read without becoming terribly lost for not reading the first book. 

From the very beginning of the book, I was completely hooked!  This story is so tantalizing and fun that I had trouble putting it down.  It's not very often that I get to read book about dragons who can shapeshift into human forms that go on dangerous adventures, and I loved every page of it!

Shana Abe has created a remarkable story with remarkable characters.  Lora and Armand are endearing characters that had me laughing quite often.  I wish I could jump into the book and be apart of their story, especially flying above the clouds! 

The Deepest Night is definitely a novel I would recommend!  I can not wait to read the first one and see what will happen next to the Dragons in this original and compelling series.  5/5 STARS


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...