Sunday, July 28, 2013

Book Review: So Much It Hurts by Monique Polak




My Review:                 *** I won this book in a LibraryThing contest***


Overall, I enjoyed 'So Much It Hurts'.  This book was a bit fast paced- a little too fast, but the story was good.  The characters were well-developed, and had a voice of their own that was unique.  I never found myself bored with the story, but I did get quite frustrated with Iris.

I could see the story of So Much It Hurts really happening, and it does happen which added the appeal to this book.  Monique Polak has created a story that can reach out to people in situations like 'Iris and Mick', and help them realize that they are not alone.

I would recommend this book as a book worth reading, even if though I became insanely frustrated with Iris.  4/5 STARS

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...