Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Book Review: My Favorite Mistake by Chelsea M. Cameron

 



My Review: When I began My Favorite Mistake, I couldn't help but compare it to Beautiful Disaster by Jamie McGuire. Both set on a college campus, both with a girl and guy with a past of secrets, a bet that leads to love, and a story that is hot, thrilling, and completely captivating. I finished this novel within a few hours of beginning and loved every minute of it. The fire that burns within Taylor and Hunter is irresistible throughout the whole book and threatens to consume all senses. Even though I pretty much predicted how the story would end, I still couldn't put the book down until I was finished.

My Favorite Mistake has definitely become one of my favorite books and I would highly recommend others to read it, especially fans of Beautiful Disaster and Walking Disaster by Jamie McGuire. 5/5 STARS

2 comments:

  1. Yeah -- I am so glad you loved this one! I told you, didn't I? :) The sequel, My Sweetest Escape, isn't quiet as good, in my opinion, but I still really enjoyed it. Curious to see your thoughts on it next month. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I trust your taste in literature, and never doubted your word lol There's a sequel???? YAY!!! lol Does it continue where My Favorite Mistake left off or is it about new people?

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...