Tuesday, September 26, 2017

The Busy Bee that is Me

I can't believe it's been months since I last posted on the blog, reviewed a book, or anything else that once brought me joy; and what a crazy last few months it has been.  Really, to be honest, it has been a crazy past few years.  One of the reasons for the craziness, is that I'm am so close to finishing my Elementary Education degree, which has taken up a lot of my time and energy.  I also lost my grandpa this past summer to Leukemia and other health issues.  I went on a trip to Portland, Oregon for a Bruno Mars concert with a childhood friends, which was AMAZING!

Once all the craziness settles down, at least a little bit, I will get back into the habit of posting to my blog and other activities that I have been slacking on over the last few years.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...