Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Book Review: I Am Number Four by Pittacus Lore (Book One of the Lorien Legacies Series)


A Little About the Book: We may be walking past you right now. We are watching as you read this. We may be in your city, your town. We are living anonymously. We are waiting for the day when we will find each other. We will make our last stand together—if we win, we are saved, and you are saved as well. If we lose, all is lost.


My Review: I Am Number Four by Pittacus Lore is quite an interesting book, but for me it had it's ups and downs with the pace- some parts of the book seemed to drag on, but then it would pick up throughout the book.  The idea of the story held my attention through out the novel, and I really did enjoy the book, I just wish the pace would have been a bit faster.  I was intrigued with the idea of the novel and it really makes you wonder-what if there really are aliens from other planets here on earth, because we really can't be the only planet that has life.  The characters of this novel are quite likeable and are distinguished. The only negative aspect of the book, for me, was the slow pace in some parts that seemed to drag on a bit. 3/5 STARS

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...