Friday, February 3, 2012

Book Review: Tiger's Voyage by Colleen Houck (Book 3 of the Tiger's Curse Series)


My Review:  I deeply enjoyed reading Tiger's Voyage.  This series has become one of my all time favorites.  Colleen Houck has again amazed me with her ability to write such inspiring and incredible novels.  Tiger's Voyage is funny, touching, enticing, captivating, and filled with adventure, love, danger, magic, and consist with most things that make a novel truly great.

The characters not only entertain, but they also feel real and each have a distinguished voice.  The hardships and struggles that they go through on their journey to break the tiger's curse are riveting as they are captivating.  There is never a slow moment within this novel.  My only regret is that the book had to end, especially with a twist that will haunt me until I am able to read the next part of the story.

I highly praise and recommend this series to everyone, but I request that they start with the first novel, Tiger's Curse, to gain a full appreciation of the novel.  6/5 STARS

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...