Friday, February 3, 2012

Book Review: Tiger's Quest by Colleen Houck (Book 2 of the Tiger's Curse Series)


My Review: Once again Colleen Houck has created an endearing and powerful novel.  Tiger's Quest is just as enticing and touching as Tiger's Curse, but with new sacrificed, hardships, adventure, and twists that will keep the reader riveted.  This novel is captivating as it's heart breaking.  The tasks and obstacles set forth for the characters will raptly hold attention from beginning until the end.

Tiger's Quest is held in a more somber note, but it just adds more character and passion to the already outstanding novel.  The love and compassion that fill these pages, along with the dangers and adventure, are truly awe inspiring.  Colleen Houck was able to not just capture my mind with her words, she was also able to create a story that touched my heart.  I laughed, I cried, I was deeply affected by the novel.  I felt the pain and joys of the characters as if it were my own.

I can't wait to see how the rest of this series turns out.  Another   6/5 STARS for being a truly amazing and touching novel.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...