Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Book Review: The Fiery Heart (Book 4 of the Bloodlines Series)

The Fiery Heart (Bloodlines, #4)






My Review: NO! NO! NO! NO!!! Richelle Mead can NOT end The Fiery Heart that way! She can't! She can't! SHE CAN'T!!! Does she not care for my sanity at all?

Okay, mini rant over- mostly. The Fiery Heart is another superb novel from Richelle Mead. The story started out as a nice ripple that gradually progressed into a roaring tsunami that completely wrecked havoc on my psyche (okay, still ranting a bit) with an ending that is an ultimate cliffhanger that is sure to slowly drive me insane until Silver Shadows is released in July. Part of me is glad that I have been so busy with homework that I hadn't had much time to read the book, or I would have had to suffer so much longer.

I love the book and the characters. They have all grown so much since the beginning of the series. It was great to get inside Adrian's head and see things from his perspective. The struggles and hardships that Sydney and Adrian go through are remarkable and I envy the love and passion that burns brilliantly within them. The Fiery Heart is definitely worth a read, even with the cliffhanger that will slowly torture me. I can't wait to see how things will be resolved. 5/5 STARS

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...