Monday, May 11, 2015

Book Review: Sharing You by Molly McAdams




My Review: When I first began reading, Sharing You, I wasn't so sure if this book was my cup of tea. I had struggles with accepting the fairytale quality of Brody and Kamryn's 'love at first sight'. It just didn't feel believable that they instantly had strong feelings for each other after knowing each other for all of two seconds and without saying a single word to each other.

I also had troubles with the hard breaks that happened throughout the book. I felt as if the author would be building up a good flow, only to break that flow by ending the chapter or switch POVs. The switch felt harsh and sometimes had me backtracking to make sure I didn't skip any pages. 4/5 STARS

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...