Monday, May 11, 2015

Book Review: Silver Shadows by Richelle Mead





My Review: 

I didn't know to expect in 'Silver Shadows' after reading 'The Fiery Heart', especially with how it ended. Silver Shadows exceeded my expectations and captivated me in a way that had me flying in bliss. I LOVE how the story went and can't wait to read what Richelle Mead has in store for the next book.

The struggles and obstacles that Adrian and Sydney had to face in order to be together had me glued to the pages of this novel. I could hardly put the book down, and was left wanting more. The love that burns between Adrian and Sydney is so real and consuming that I can't wait for them to receive their HEA without all the danger and drama that seems to follow them wherever they are.

Even though the story ended on a cliffhanger that will surely and slowly drive me insane, the little twist at the end is enough to appease me somewhat until I can get my hands on a copy of the next part of the story, The Ruby Circle.
5/5 STARS

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...